- Gently comb out the ends of the hair/wig first, work your way up towards the roots until you can run your comb through it without snagging.
- Always comb in a downward motion (from the roots to the ends.)
- Use a wide-tooth comb for straight or wavy hair/wig, and your fingers for curly hair/wig.
- Wash you hair/wig with WARM water (about 95℉) a time every 2-4 weeks,If you wear it more seldom than that, wash it once monthly. Never use hot water or cold water when washing.
- Don’t apply the shampoo and conditioner directly to the wig cap lace. Don’t apply shampoo or conditioner too close to the hair roots.
- Never twist or rub your hair/wig vigorously while washing
- Always rinse the hair with the water flowing in the same direction of the hair to avoid matting and tangles.
- You can condition your hair every couple weeks or so, to keep it shiny and soft.Make sure you don't do that every day.
- Gently squeeze the water out after washing
- Never twist or rub your hair/wig vigorously while drying.
- Allow the hair/wig to air dry on a wig stand out of direct sunlight. Do not brush the hair/wig while it is wet, as this can damage the hair.
- To avoid stretching the cap, never place a wet wig on a mannequin or Styrofoam head.A folding wig stands make the best drying platforms.
- Blow dry the wig on your head if you are in a hurry.Please blow it to 80% dry, the keep the rest 20% to air dry.
4. Hair Treatments
- When you would like to perm or color your hair/wig, don't do it yourself. Let your extension stylist take care of all chemical treatments you would like to do.
- Confirm with your stylist that all styling products (including shampoo and conditioner) that you use are OK.
- When you dye the hair/wig with bleach powder, please control the time within 5 minutes.
- If you dye it with dye cream, please control the time be within 20 minutes.
- It is better to avoid heat. Heat is one of your hair's biggest enemy, the more you use it, the shorter your hair/wig will last. Be careful with the use of blow dryers, flat irons and curling irons.
- DON'T sleep on wet hair/wig. Make sure that your hair/wigs completely dry when you go to sleep.
- Please bond the hair with hair band we sent when sleeping, it will avoid tangling or shapes-changing.
- When swimming, we suggest to wear a swimming cap. Chlorine and salt water can cause the hair/wig to tangle and mat up.
- After swimming, it is best to shampoo and condition your hair immediately.
- In general it is a good habit to wear your hair up or in a ponytail when you exercise.
- If you would like to store your wig, make sure that your wig is washed and totally dry.
- Put your wig on a wig stand/mannequin head. The stand will help keep its shape.
- Do not apply any product when your hair/wig is not in use.
- Have two wigs ready to wear at all times.This helps to extend the life of each of your wigs too.